Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My first painting for the week of June

I got the picture from The Rookie Painter.  It is one of several I will be working on this week.  I'm trying to be inspired and get back into painting daily.  We'll see how it works since I have two trips coming up in July and August!  LOL


The original is an onion sitting in cellophane

Interesting huh?  After going through so many daily painter's blogs, the thing I have enjoyed most is seeing how they have evolved from the beginning til now.  That is what I am trying to accomplish with these paintings to get better.

4 comments:

natrenfrow said...

Looks great mom!

Sophia says she has a project for ya ;)

Sharlette White said...

hmmm let me guess?? A BANNER???? Not quiet the kind of painting I had in mind... LOL

Sharlette White said...

I mean QUITE !!!!!!!!!! Not quiet...

Helen said...

Lovely... who knew a plain old onion could make such a pleasant painting!