Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Izabella Ralphyella


This morning when I went out to walk Ace, I saw the MOST amazing rainbow. It went from one side of the sky to the other. It was a complete rainbow. So many times you see 1/2 of it but this morning it was all there in living color, just beautiful. I immediately thought of Brooke and Hillary leaving to go to Houston this morning and how that must have felt when they saw it. Someone described driving to work and it was like they were driving under it and I wondered if that was how the girls felt. It gave me goose bumps. I don't ever think I have seen one so intense and close, like I could reach up and touch it. And you couldn't help but remember God's promise to Abraham with the rainbow. It truly was a sign of hope.




I received the cutest picture of Izy today. On second thought I never received anything BUT cute pictures of Izy. It made my day. I then proceeded to tell Natalie how I use to take a Polaroid of her every morning before I left for work. LOL and she replied "So uv said" How funny, her way of letting me know I've told her on more than one occasion. Oh well, I'm sure I'll repeat myself many more times. As I watch her raise her two girls it just brings back so many wonderful memories of my firsts with her. Being older when I had her and having given a child up for adoption when I was younger, I cherished every minute of her earlier years; and her later years, the earlier years were just so much more memorable when she worshiped the ground I walked on and couldn't talk back LOL

No comments: