Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well I am taking care of my son's 6 month old lab and his other lab Drake who I took care of for three years and he literally drug me through the streets and bar ditches of Stigler. Britt, my son, had to go on a business trip and had no one to take them on. Drake has really calmed down. I think he doesn't want to leave so he's being a perfect gentleman, plus he finally got neutered and I think that calmed him down a lot. The she devil (Carly, the new pup) is worse than Drake ever thought about being. I can't believe I'm doing this. My Bichon, Ace who is recooperating from a herniated disc and his small fracture in his spine, doesn't need all this commotion but is doing OK with it all. I don't mind keeping them at Britt's because his yard is fenced in, mine isn't so I have to walk them every 30 minutes. The pup has to go that often the other two don't. No one goes out the door without Drake. Ace I can keep inside. Just one more day and they go home. The house keepers come tomorrow. Boy will they be in for a surprise LOL. I bet they charge me double for double the trouble. Can you imagine 3 dogs two of them labs, running around in the house with no fenced in yard! WEll ASK ME I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT!

No comments: