Friday, February 6, 2009

Prayers for Doreen

For those who read this please put Doreen Forrester on your prayer list. They have found that she has a brain tumor that is malignant. She has an appointment at MD on Monday at 2:00 p.m. and will be there for 14 days.You can read updates on her at www.prayersfordoreen.com . I have been the child of a parent who went to MD Anderson and I can't thinkg of a better place to be. They are the most wonderful and compassionate caregivers that I have ever been involved with. My dad's doctor called him at home to check on him as well as returning his call when he or mom had questions.

Our husbands work together, our girls have gone to school together, grown up together, and now are having children. I can't imagine being in her place right now. Grandkids change your whole outlook on life, every minute becomes so much more special than it was before. You think your children are funny and witty and great and then God gives us grandchildren. What a blessing . My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

No comments: