Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day three of painting

I should have known it was going to be a bad day when I took my Dog Ace's medicine at the same time as mine! OMG I keep his antibiotic with my blood pressure mess and got side tracked and walked by my water and just popped them all and swallowed. Called the vet to see if I would surely die from a reaction to penicillin or asprin and after we all has a good laugh, and some teasing she told me I would live, but I would have to come and get Ace some more medicine!

After that I went to check on my email and low and behold the Internet was down. Nothing worse than going round and round with the cable people and they tell you it will be a week, then someone else calls you back and tells you their techs were just working on it and it's back up and running! No communication!

Thank goodness this week is almost over because it has been the week from Hades. I didn't even mention that my daughter went into early labor and had to go to the labor and delivery triage. She had gotten too hot and was dehydrated which started her contractions for 5 hours then they had to give her meds to stop the contractions.

So folks I am ready to get this week over with, go watch some Oklahoma State Football and stay at our house in Pawhuska for a few weeks! I'm taking my paints and my IPad and camera and hopefully Ace and I will get some painting done!

Here is what I was working on:



Open to critiques.




No comments: