Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Completed first online lesson of Grapes and Orange with Dan Edmondson

I think I'm happy with my first online lesson with Dan Edmondson. This was my first experience doing it this way, but I LIKE IT. I am able to work at my own pace, run errands, clean house, do laundry, fold laundry and come back in between to my lesson and painting. Wow what fun.

Here is the completed painting...



I have had nothing but trouble trying to get this photo or any photo to the blog, because the SD card drive on both my computer and printer are not working and I'm still not that familiar with the IPAD and it will allow me to type and post on my blog butit  won't allow me to upload a picture on the IPAD.  So I am back and forth and if I don't forget to log off the blog on the IPAD, I can't get into the blog on the computer.... AI YI YI

Even tho we have all this modern technology, sometimes it gets a little frustrating... Kind of like the frustration I get with the Julian Plein Air Easel!!  Let's face it, things are just not working right for me at this time, so I humbly accept it with a smile on my face and laughter in my belly and just keep on keeping on,  refusing to let these minor problems keep me from painting and posting!  Whew  I think I'll go take a nap after all this....

No comments: