Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Repost of Fall Pears

I redid the background on these Fall Pears and I like it much better

Old



New
I warmed up the pear on this one and toned down the grapes some.


And I reworked this one as well



On this one I straightened the table and changed the dish the blue grapes are in.




I cannot wait to get back to painting, but my present job of helping my daughter is much more rewarding. These girls make me smile every morning and every night. The two year old is up right now because she took a late nap and is doing everything to keep from going to sleep. Her daddy has put her back to bed at least 10 times...
She sneaks around the corner and just smiles and runs past my door to her parents bedroom.

This is little Sophia





Who could say no to that face?

I guess if I cant blog about painting I can blog about them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Ann Rogers said...

Loved seeing you artwork and also reading about your precious family. That is the cutest little pixie face smiling at the camera, has me chuckling out loud. I can see why you couldn't say no to her! These babies grow so fast, enjoy your time with them, from another Mimi!