Sunday, October 30, 2011

What color on your pallette do you love most?

This is a link to an article by Stephen Dorherty editor in chief for Artist Daily several artists have commented and suggested some colors I haven't even heard of. It's an older article, but older is sometimes BETTER!

I receive this Painting guide and love to research the different articles posted on this site, but today I came upon this link and since we have been talking about artist's pallettes, I thought this might be interesting to those of us who LOVE color.

People you are going to love this link:

What color on your pallette do you love most

While surfing through the links on this site, I found this art contest:

Self Portrait Contest

How many brave souls are there out there that would enter this contest? Hmmm not me, I dont think I'm that interesting to look at, wait, could I do a self portrait of what I would WANT TO LOOK LIKE?

Have a Wonderful Sunday, I'm going home today, ready to start doing some painting, but first I'm going to stop by the Philbrook Museum in Tulsa, OK, and see a new show they have called The Magnificent Vision. I'm hoping the paintings from the European Masters will inspire me to the depths of finding my niche in this fabulous world of color!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

I went to this post and it led me to another post and another until I finally signed in as a member! Thanks for the link. There's some wonderful information there.